Providing a Seamless Recruitment Experience whilst Driving Business Growth
Portman Dental is a collection of 90 dental practices across the UK, with a strategic core objective to grow by 40 practices a year. With no ATS in place and only one in-house recruiter responsible for overseeing the rapid growth strategy, Portman Dental needed a digital solution to help them facilitate this objective, without damaging recruiter or candidate experience.
- The organisation partnered with Kallidus to bring on board a robust web-based system to manage high volume of job applications, whilst adding full visibility of every part of the recruitment process.
- The ATS was also mobile-optimised, with a simplified candidate scoring system for hiring managers, an in-depth customisable report (with metrics including time to hire, post per hire, candidates by source, vacancies by type and department), and talent banks to retain details for future opportunities.
- The in-house team has grown to 5 recruiters who rely on the system to manage the growing volume of vacancies and applications as the business continues to grow.
- The in-house team has empowered over 130 hiring managers to use the system to significantly improve their workflows and achieve greater visibility of the candidate pipeline. But their initial buy-in was essential.
- Within the first year of implementation, the organisation grew from 60 to 90 practices.
Automation of the end-to-end recruitment process was key to driving business growth for Portman Dental. Kallidus have allowed the team to take the system beyond a simple hiring portal, providing hiring managers with a centralised toolkit to access policies, referrals schemes, recruitment guides, also enabling quicker onboarding.
View Ray Murphy and Gordon McQuoid's presentation
Ray Murphy, New Sales Manager, & Gordon McQuoid, Pre-Sales Consultant, Kallidus
"The Art of Providing a Seamless Recruitment Experience whilst Driving Business Growth"